One product range covering all needs.
As an SBB business customer, you can choose the right solutions from a wide range of available products. You may purchase products and services online, via your mobile phone or from our business customer specialists.
Our online range
|Standard ticket and multiple-journey tickets||Issue option|
|Individual ticket||Print at desk|
|City-City-Tickets||Print at desk|
|1-day travelpass for the Half-Fare travelcard||Print at desk|
|Multipack of 1-day travelpasses for the Half-Fare travelcard||Delivery by A-Post|
|Multiple-journey ticket||Delivery by A-Post|
|Class upgrade||Print at desk|
|P+Rail||Print at desk|
|Regional ticket||Print at desk|
|Swiss Travel System tickets for guests from abroad||Delivery by A-Post|
|Seat reservations for journeys within Switzerland||Print at desk|
|International tickets||Issue option|
|International tickets for Germany and Austria||Print at desk|
|Tickets for the TGV Lyria Switzerland-Paris (and intermediate stops on this route)||Print at desk|
|Tickets for the EuroCity train (EC), InterCity train (IC) and Eurostar Italia (ES)||Print at desk|
|All other international tickets||Pick-up at counter or delivery by A-Post|
Our mobile range
The following national tickets are available from SBB Mobile Business:
- Standard ticket.
- Class upgrade (route-specific).
- 1-day travelpass for the Half-Fare travelcard.
- 1-day class upgrade for the GA travelcard or 1-day travelpass.
- Weekday travelpass, valid from 9 a.m. for the Half-Fare travelcard.
- Class upgrade, valid from 9 a.m.
- City-City Ticket.
- 1-day bike pass for the full fare.
- 1-day bike pass for a reduced fare.
- Regional ticket.
- Seat reservations for journeys within Switzerland.
Please note that the mobile range is regularly adjusted and updated.
Prices and product specifications subject to change.