E-vouchers – practical, flexible, paperless.
Are you looking for a simple, clear solution for your trip to a client event or to finance your employees’ public transport travelcards, or just a practical Christmas present for your clients and staff? The paperless e-voucher is the ideal solution for every business!
This electronic voucher for public transport services can be used to pay for all offers from the SBB Ticket Shop and SBB Mobile. You can choose whether an e-voucher is to be restricted to particular products or may be used for the entire range. Please note that the e-voucher is not valid for purchasing a service on the SwissPass.
- Individual or bulk purchase available
- Any value can be selected
- Purchase via SBB Businesstravel
- Payment upon purchase
- Can be redeemed in several stages
- Valid for five years from date of issue
- Discounts available if ordered online
- Can only be redeemed by private customers in the SBB Ticket Shop and SBB Mobile
Here you can find instructions on purchasing and redeeming e-vouchers.
Purchase of e-vouchers online.
Authorised users can purchase e-vouchers in the SBB Ticket Shop Business. If you have any questions regarding authorisations, please contact the person in your company who is responsible for SBB Businesstravel.
2. Select number of vouchers and amount.
On the following pages, enter the required number of vouchers and the desired amount for the e-voucher(s) as well as your personal data and payment information.
With the “bulk order” option, you can order up to 48 vouchers at once. Bulk orders can only be placed by specially authorised people.
3. Specifying the product range for which vouchers can be redeemed (bulk orders only).
When placing bulk orders, you have the option of adapting the range of products that can be purchased using the e-vouchers to your requirements. For instance, you can stipulate that the e-vouchers may only be redeemed for tickets valid up to a specific day.
4a. Confirmation of purchase and dispatch of an individual e-voucher.
As soon as the purchase has been confirmed, you will receive an e-mail with an attached PDF file containing your individual e-voucher.
4b. Confirmation of purchase and download of e-vouchers ordered in bulk.
As soon as the purchase has been confirmed, you will be able to see your order in SBB Businessmanager. Your e-vouchers can then be downloaded from SBB Businessmanager.
Redemption of e-vouchers online.
Buy via SBB Mobile Business
Purchase of e-vouchers with the Smartphone.
Authorised users can purchase e-vouchers via the SBB Mobile Business app. If you have any questions regarding authorisation, please contact the person in your company who is responsible for SBB Businesstravel.
2. Select number of vouchers and amount.
Enter the number of E-Vouchers you require as well as their value (per voucher). You can also enter a greeting text (free text).
Conclude the purchasing transaction as usual.
3. Confirmation of purchase and delivery of e-voucher.
As soon as the purchase has been confirmed, you will receive an Email with an attached PDF file which contains your personal e-voucher.
Redeem via SBB Mobile
Redeeming e-vouchers with Smartphone.
E-vouchers can be redeemed via SBB Mobile, the free app for private customers.
Note: e-vouchers cannot currently be purchased and redeemed via mobile phones with Java (e.g. Blackberry).
1. Choose offer and select e-voucher.
In the SBB Mobile app, select one of the offers from the «Ticket» section, and follow the different steps until you see the link «Redeem e-voucher» displayed in the shopping cart. Follow this link.
- E-vouchers can only be redeemed online at the SBB Ticket Shop and via smartphones (iOS, Android and Windows Phone 8) using the SBB Mobile app.
- The SBB e-vouchers are not person-bound and are therefore freely transferable.
- The e-vouchers cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- The credit is valid for five years from the date of purchase.
- Several e-vouchers can be redeemed in the shopping cart.
- Any residual credit will be displayed in the shopping cart. You will also receive an email containing a link to a new e-voucher that exhibits the residual value.
Product specifications subject to change.