Every half hour to travel to the next customer.
The train is the ideal means of transport within Switzerland.
Travelling by train is inexpensive, environmentally friendly and good for the company image. You and your employees can travel straight to the city centre, congestion-free and without searching for a parking space.
Did you know? When you travel by train, you can make productive use of almost all your journey time. While we take you to your destination reliably and in comfort, you can enjoy peace and quiet to work, talk with colleagues, prepare for a meeting, or just relax.
Mobility advice: benefit from our expertise.
A first-class working environment in 1st class
Give yourself and your staff ideal working conditions on the move with the comfort of 1st class. It's the perfect place for productive work, just like in the office – and all for less than you think!
More comfort for you.
- 2+1 seating in open coaches on most long-distance services (compared with 2+2 in 2nd class)
- Spacious seats and lots of leg room
- Storage space for laptops and files
- Plug sockets at your seat (in all ICNs and in 75% of air-conditioned long-distance services)
- Quiet atmosphere
What's more, the 1st class compartments of InterCity trains come with dedicated business zones with additional features such as reading lights and mobile signal amplifiers.
And special 1st class quiet zones on many long-distance services allow you to read, work or simply relax without being disturbed.
You can also take advantage of special offers on international routes:
Cheaper than you think.
The benefits of 1st class business travel are threefold: your employees can relax on board and use their travelling time productively, lower CO2 emissions help the environment, and your company boosts its image. And, best of all, it doesn't cost the earth!
- Travelling 1st class with a Half-Fare travelcard is cheaper than travelling 2nd class without one.
Example: Zurich–Geneva, one way:
2nd class, without Half-Fare travelcard CHF 89
1st class, with Half-Fare travelcard CHF 78
- For just 17 francs per day, a GA travelcard for 1st class gives your employees free travel on the entire SBB network, most private railways in Switzerland, postbuses and boats as well as local public transport such as trams and buses in most towns and cities.
Our sophisticated mobility concept is an ideal combination of travel by bicycle, by train and by car. For example: drive to the station by bicycle or car, then use a staffed cycle park or our P+Rail offer and switch to a taxi at your destination station, or better still, use a car from Mobility, our car sharing partner.