The optimum combination of car and train.
Business travel from door to door with SBB.
Our sophisticated mobility concept is an ideal combination of travel by train and individual transportation.
For example, you can travel to the station by car, then use our P+Rail offer and switch to a taxi at your destination station, or better still, use a car from Mobility, our carsharing partner. Even if you only hire a car occasionally and do not have a Mobility subscription, Click & Drive provides the best solution for you.
Your parking space at the station
Is there no station or suitable public transport link where you live? Or are you travelling very early or very late and hoping to keep your appointments without losing time searching for a parking space? Then use P+Rail or staffed cycle parks at stations.
Park your car at one of the 550 P+Rail stations and simply hop on board the train. Or travel to the station by bike and leave it in a staffed cycle park. It is not only practical and convenient but also environmentally friendly and economical.
Annual and monthly passes for P+Rail
You can obtain annual or monthly passes for most of the over 550 stations that offer P+Rail. These passes are only available to holders of a travelcard (GA, point-to-point travelpass or regional travelcard).
1-day passes and flexible multi-day passes for P+Rail
- Parking for hourly parking is available direct from parking metres (coins only).
- At more than 470 stations throughout Switzerland, P+Rail 1-day passes are available for 1 to 7 consecutive days. You can also obtain these from parking metres, at the counter at staffed stations or online for about 270 stations in the SBB Ticket Shop Business.
- You can purchase a flexible multi-day pass at staffed stations or via Rail Service 0900 300 300 (CHF 1.19/min from the Swiss fixed-line network). Specify the desired P+Rail facility and your registration number. At facilities with high demand, there may be restrictions.
- For parking tickets for municipal parking spaces or private car parks at the station, there may be other places to purchase tickets.
Travel by bike or motorbike to the station and hop on a train. Around 82,000 parking spaces are available for two-wheelers at Swiss stations. Several thousands more will be created at various stations by 2013. These spaces are free of charge. Simply park your bike and continue your journey by train.
Staffed cycle parks
If you want to protect your bike against bad weather, theft or vandalism, you can leave it in a staffed cycle park.
Staffed cycle parks can be found in Aarau, Basel, Berne, Biel/Bienne, Burgdorf, Bülach, Chur, Geneva, Interlaken, Langenthal, Liestal, Lucerne, Lyss, Olten, Schaffhausen, Solothurn, St. Gallen, Thun, Uster, Wetzikon, Winterthur, Yverdon and Zurich. Staffed cycle parks are planned at several sites.
Some cycle parks also provide additional services such as repairs or sell helmets, lights and other accessories.
- P+Rail is the convenient combination for visiting clients, attending events, going on day trips or short trips in Switzerland or abroad, or for holidays.
- You can find details of the P+Rail facilities at your departure station when using the online timetable.
- Please note: even if you purchase your parking tickets in advance, you will not have a guaranteed parking space.
- P+Rail 1-day passes cost between CHF 3.00 and CHF 15 per day, depending on the location.
- The price of a P+Rail flexible multi-day pass corresponds to the price of six P+Rail 1-day passes.
- Local regulations apply to municipal parking charges or private car park charges outside of the SBB P+Rail offer.
Company mobility is easy with Mobility: 2,650 Mobility vehicles at 1,395 locations throughout Switzerland are available to you round the clock as a Mobility customer, and 1,060 of these are at 386 different stations.
Mobility offers the right vehicle for every requirement – and at attractive prices: you can travel from as little as CHF 0.26 per kilometre and CHF 2.35 per hour.
The main benefits.
- Flexible: you can reserve your desired type of vehicle around the clock, 365 days a year, online, using the mobile app or by calling the Mobility service centre on 0848 824 812.
- Transparent and simple: Mobility Carsharing Switzerland operates a simple and transparent pricing system based on a price per hour and a price per kilometre, both of which include all costs (such as parking, insurance, servicing, fuel, etc.).
- Good value for money: if you combine a Mobility Card with a travelcard, you stand to save between CHF 3,000 and 5,000 per year compared with using your own car.
- Attractive discounts: even at the basic rate, you can benefit from a sales-based discount of up to 20% on the following year’s sales.
Information and links.
Click & Drive
For occasional car hire.
If you only need to hire a car now and then, Click & Drive from Mobility is for you. With Click & Drive, you can hire a car at all Mobility locations (including over 360 stations) for a flat-rate fee (includes hire, fuel, unlimited mileage, insurance, repairs, administration and VAT) from only CHF 50 for 3 hours (Budget, Micro and Economy categories).
The main benefits.
- Flexible: with Click & Drive, you can even reserve hire cars on an hourly basis, without a Mobility subscription.
- You can reserve your desired type of vehicle around the clock, 365 days a year, online, using the mobile app or by calling the Mobility service centre on 0848 824 812.
- Transparent and simple: Mobility Click & Drive charges simple flat-rate fees, which already include all costs (such as parking, insurance, servicing, fuel, etc.).
Information and links.
- You can find all the Mobility locations here
- You can find a suitable vehicle from the mobility fleet here
- You can find an overview of prices here
You can find more detailed information on Click & Drive here and http://www.mobility.ch/en/pub/private/clickdrive.htm.
Prices, products and timetable information subject to change.