Travel from door to door.
The optimum combination of car, bike and train for business trips.
SBB offers you a number of possibilities to ensure that your journey is efficient: for example, you can travel to the station by car, then use our P+Rail offer there and, after a comfortable train journey, continue on your own to your destination in a car from Mobility, our carsharing partner, or a taxi.
Your parking space at the station.
Are you travelling very early or very late and hoping to keep your appointments without losing time searching for a parking space? Then use P+Rail, the convenient combined solution for your commute, client meetings, events or for holidays.
Simply park your car at one of the 550 P+Rail stations and then just hop on board the train.
Annual and monthly passes for P+Rail
1-day passes and multi-day passes for P+Rail
- Passes for hourly parking are available from the parking meter (coins only).
- P+Rail 1-day passes for 1 to 7 consecutive days covering the whole of Switzerland are available from parking meters, from the ticket counter of staffed stations, online from SBB Ticket Shop Business or via the SBB P+Rail app. P+Rail 1-day passes cost between CHF 3 and 15 per day depending on the location.
- The flexible multi-day pass can be purchased at staffed stations or by calling the Rail Service Helpdesk on 0900 300 300 (CHF 1.19/min. from the Swiss fixed-line network). State the desired P+Rail facility and your licence plate number. At facilities with high demand, there may be purchase restrictions. Please note that even purchasing a parking pass up front does not guarantee that a free parking space will be available.
- The purchase locations at the station may differ for parking passes for municipal parking lots or private car parks.
- You can view the details of the P+Rail offer for your departure station using the online timetable enquiry function.
For more information, please visit www.sbb.ch/en/station-services/car-bike/parking/parking-at-the-station.html.
Mobility Carsharing: your car at the station.
Company mobility is simple with Mobility: as a Mobility customer, you have a choice of 2,650 Mobility vehicles at 1,395 locations throughout Switzerland. Around 1,090 of these vehicles are located at more than 400 stations. And the prices are attractive too: you can be on the move from just 26 centimes per kilometre and CHF 2.35 per hour.
- Flexible: you can reserve cars in your chosen vehicle category at any time online, via the mobile app or through the Mobility service centre by calling 0848 824 812.
- Transparent: Mobility Carsharing Switzerland offers a simple and transparent pricing system
- Attractive discounts: even the basic tariff gives you a sales-related discount of up to 20% on sales in the following year.
Information and links.
- Click here for an overview of the Mobility offers for business customers
- Click here for an overview of the Mobility business tariffs
For more information, please visit www.sbb.ch/en/station-services/car-bike/hire-or-borrow/carsharing.html.
Click & Drive: for occasional care hire.
Click & Drive is the perfect choice for those who only need a hire car now and then. It allows you to hire a car at all Mobility locations at a flat rate starting at just CHF 50 for three hours (Budget, Micro and Economy categories).
- Flexible: with Click & Drive you can also reserve hire cars by the hour without a Mobility subscription.
- You can reserve cars in your chosen vehicle category at any time online, via the mobile app or through the Mobility service centre by calling 0848 824 812.
- Transparent: Mobility Click & Drive offers simple flat rates that include all expenses.
You can find detailed information about Click & Drive at www.sbb.ch/en/station-services/car-bike/hire-or-borrow/hire-car.html
To go to the station or get from the station to your destination, you can call the freephone number 0800 44 22 66 at any time to order a RailTaxi in over 25 cities and selected urban areas throughout Switzerland.
The advantages for you.
- Calls are answered by a multilingual call centre operative.
- Drivers have excellent language skills and knowledge of local geography and you pay the official taxi rates. In Bern, Lucerne and St. Gallen, you can make use of the luggage collection and delivery service to and from the station.
Trains and taxis cleverly combined.
Are you travelling to Germany soon and would you like to be driven comfortably to your destination with your luggage upon arrival? Then take advantage of this special offer from our mobility partner Talixo.
Click here for more information.
A parking space for your bike at the station.
Park your bike at the station and continue your journey by train. Around 89,000 parking spaces are available for bicycles at Swiss stations. Some stations even have staffed public cycle parks or bike enclosures that can be locked.
For more information, please visit www.sbb.ch/en/station-services/car-bike/parking/bikeparking.html.
The city bike for self-hire.
PubliBike offers bicycles and e-bikes which you can hire with ease yourself at any time of day at 24 stations throughout Switzerland. For more information, please visit www.sbb.ch/en/station-services/car-bike/hire-or-borrow/publibike.html.
Prices, products and timetable information subject to change.