Take the train on your business trip to Austria.
You can get to Austria quickly and easily thanks to the many direct trains from Switzerland: during the day, travel on board one of the new, modern high-speed railjet trains; at night, take a EuroNight train.
Benefit from the many advantages rail travel has over air travel and arrive more quickly in the Austrian business capitals:
- You can reserve, purchase and print out all tickets conveniently at your workplace.
- You simply board the train in the heart of the city.
- You have your baggage with you during the whole journey.
- You travel inexpensively and save time avoiding security checks, boarding and check-in procedures as well as baggage claims.
- You can use the entire journey time to either work or unwind.
- You arrive at your meeting, congress or business call well-prepared and rested.
Book your next business trip to Austria online now:
Price examples in CHF.
|From||To||2nd class*||1st class*|
* Single journey in 1st/2nd class on the selected train with a valid Half Fare travelcard. Refund / Exchange possible without fee, minus any processing fees. Refund possible up to one month after departure.
In SBB Ticket Shop Business you can find prices for direct connections to the largest cities in neighbouring countries by entering the destination and travel date. Other possible travel dates will also be displayed. You therefore have the option of finding the best value for money via a simple summary.
Discounts for GA or Half-Fare travelcard holders.
If you have a GA or Half-Fare travelcard and buy your tickets in Switzerland, you will get 25% off the price of the international section of the journey. All discounts only apply to the purchase of international tickets in Switzerland.
You can reserve your seat online when making your purchase via our SBB Ticket Shop Business (step 4 – "Reservations"). We recommend that you make a seat reservation in First and Economy Class on railjet services, even though this is optional and not included in the ticket price. In Business Class, seat reservation is included.
Depending on the route and train type, you can enjoy the following services during your journey:
- Three-class system (1st class Business, 1st class, 2nd class)
- Seat reservation (included in 1st class Business, not included in the price of a 1st/2nd class ticket and optional)
- Adjustable seats (1st class Business and 1st class)
- 1st class Business (additional charge of EUR 15 to make a seat reservation, a wide range of newspapers and magazines, a welcome drink of your choice from the restaurant menu)
- Quiet compartment
- Power sockets (1st class Business, 1st class, 2nd class)
- Reading lamps at seats (1st class Business, 1st class, 2nd class)
- Air conditioning
- Restaurant car (as of 2012 instead of bistro)
- At-seat service (1st class Business and 1st class)
Whether you are in Innsbruck, Salzburg, Linz or Vienna – why not extend your business trip and spend a long weekend or a short break in Austria?
Prices including VAT. Prices, product specifications and timetable subject to modifications.