As of 3 December 2008, Measurement and Diagnostics Technology has been certified by the Swiss Accreditation Service (SAS) as a test centre for railway vehicles and installations in compliance with ISO/IEC 17025 standards.
Our certification covers:
- High-voltage and power current tests
- Wheel profile measurements for railway vehicles
- Quasi-static track subsidence
- Parasitic currents
- Pantographs and contact wire uplift
- Resistance to lateral displacement of sleepers
- Vibration and oscillation
- Overhead-line measurements using catenary testing vehicles
Other Measurement and Diagnostic Technology units are currently undergoing certification.