Tour of the Mythen.
A tour round the Mythen mountains by train and bus: the well-constructed panoramic walking trail is particularly suitable for families, groups and schools.
The Mythen tour enables you to gain a spectacular view of the central Swiss mountains and lakes and, when there is good visibility, far across the snow-covered summits of the Glarus and Grisons Alps. You can start off conveniently from your station, travel to Sattel-Aegeri, then board the "Stuckli Rondo" revolving gondola and swing up high to Mostelberg, where the 4-hour hike up to Ibergeregg, Passhöhe begins. From there the bus takes you to Schwyz, where you board the train once again. Tip: en route, cosy mountain guesthouses with glorious sun terraces invite you to linger awhile.
- Tobogganing & winter hiking
Thanks to the RailAway combined offer, you will benefit from:
- 20% reduction on the journey using public transport: outward journey by train or by bus to Sattel-Aegeri or Sattel, Gondelbahn and return journey by bus from Ibergeregg, Passhöhe, to Schwyz and then by train to the starting station (or in the reverse direction)
- 20% reduction on the single journey with the Stuckli Rondo revolving gondola
- 1 free journey on the Stuckli Run summer toboggan run
Offer valid: 3 May to 19 October 2014
- Stuckli Rondo revolving gondola
- Europe’s longest pedestrian suspension bridge, «Raiffeisen Skywalk».
- Schwyz panorama trail
- Grosser Mythen
- Stuckli Run summer toboggan run
Information and tips.
- To plan your travel: timetable
- Transfer: from Sattel-Aegeri station short footpath (around 10 minutes) to the valley station of the Stuckli Rondo revolving gondola
- Operating times for the Stuckli Rondo revolving gondola: from 8.45 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- All gondolas on the revolving gondola are accessible by wheelchair and pram or buggy.
- Info: tel. 041 836 80 80; www.sattel-hochstuckli.ch
RailAway combined offer.
Included in the reduced combined offer price: rail and bus journeys (20%), single journey with the Stuckli Rondo revolving gondola (20%), and 1 free journey on the Stuckli Run summer toboggan run. Price examples: 2nd class, in CHF.
|Zurich main station||31.20||62.40|
Offer valid: 3 May to 19 October 2014
With the Junior travelcard: CHF 6.40 reduction, redeem reduced RailAway combined offer at the ticket counter at the station before travelling.
With the GA travelcard: CHF 6.40, redeem reduced RailAway combined offer at the ticket counter at the station before travelling.
- The OnlineTicket is valid for 1 day.
- The national rail ticket is valid for 3 days. On the Schwyz and Z-Pass Schwyz/Zug regional network the offer is valid for 1 day.
- This offer is NOT available online within the Schwyz and Z-Pass Schwyz/Zug fare networks.
- If you travel by bus via Schwyz or Biberbrugg to Sattel, Gondelbahn, please purchase the offer at the railway ticket counter.
- The RailAway combined offer is also available for 1st class.
- The offer can also be booked in the reverse direction.
The price examples are calculated for the usual routing.
Prices include VAT. Prices and product specifications subject to modifications. Prices effective: 1 April 2014
In accordance with the applicable statutory provisions, the licensed carriers shall assume liability for any damage in connection with their operations. Any further liability is excluded.
RT art. no. 9916
TV Schwyz art. no. 9941
Z-Pass art. no. 9912
You can obtain this RailAway combined offer:
- Online (NOT available online within the Schwyz and Z-Pass Schwyz/Zug fare networks)
- From the Rail Service Helpdesk 0900 300 300 (CHF 1.19/min. from the Swiss fixed-line network)
- At railway station ticket counters (opening hours)
Please note: You can only obtain this reduced RailAway combined offer at the points of sale given above.