Since January 2014, the areas of Arosa and Lenzerheide have become “one”. A “dream couple”, that invites you to three sides of the valley, 225 kilometres of slopes, more than 40 transport facilities and a special snow sports experience.
In Arosa-Lenzerheide a combination awaits that will make the hearts of snow sports enthusiasts beat faster, not just on the slopes: there is also an exciting new feature for you on the journey there and back. In Chur you can choose whether you wish to travel by train to Arosa or by postbus to Lenzerheide. How and where you wind down your day is another decision. Public transport on the Arosa–Chur–Lenzerheide route is integrated into every valid snow sport pass. You will see that the new “dream couple” stands for pure winter sports fun!
Tip: This combined offer can also be obtained with the 6-day ski pass. Also available without the Half-Fare travelcard and online! When purchasing the Snow’n’Rail combined offer online you can load the 1-day and 2-day ski pass simply and conveniently onto a Skicard.
Thanks to the RailAway combined offer, you will benefit from:
- 20% reduction on the journey using public transport (train/postbus) to Chur or Tiefencastel and back (please indicate the destination required when purchasing the combined offer).
- Reduced 1-, 2- or 6-day ski pass for the entire Arosa-Lenzerheide region including rail / bus journey from Chur to Arosa or Lenzerheide or from Tiefencastel to Lenzerheide (voucher can be redeemed at the valley stations of the mountain railways or at Chur station at the Chur Tourism ticket counter).
- 15% discount at Intersport Rent
- Free luggage transportation for the outward and return journeys worth CHF 12 each (only with the 6-day ski pass).
Offer valid: 29 November 2014 to 12 April 2015. Weekend operations from the end of November (based on the snow situation).
- Three panorama restaurants with superb all-round view (summit of the Weisshorn and Rothorn and Piz Scalottas).
- Two snow parks and a speed route on the Tschuggen in Arosa.
- Fun slope plus ski movie on Alp Stätz.
- Great Arosa Lenzerheide challenge: login in at www.skiline.ch and collect height metres and badges.
Information and tips.
- To plan your travel: timetable
- Local bus in Arosa and Lenzerheide, free of charge.
- The offer is not available between (and including) Schiers–Chur, Rothenbrunnen–Chur,
Mels–Chur and Bergün–Tiefencastel, Rodels-Realta–Tiefencastel.
- Planned snow sport operations: 29.11.2014–12.4.2015.
- Slopes: 225 km.
- Transport facilities: 42.
- General information on Arosa: tel. 081 378 84 84 (Rubr. 4); Lenzerheide; tel. 081 385 50 00, www.arosalenzerheide.ch, firstname.lastname@example.org
Extend your stay in the region by staying overnight in a hotel.
RailAway combined offer: 1-, 2- or 6-day ski pass.
Included in the reduced combined offer price: rail travel (20%) to Chur or Tiefencastel and back (give destination required for purchasing the combined offer), reduced 1-, 2- or 6-day ski pass for the entire region Arosa-Lenzerheide including rail / bus journey from Chur to Arosa or Lenzerheide or from Tiefencastel to Lenzerheide (voucher can be redeemed at the valley stations of the mountain railways or at Chur station at the Chur Tourism ticket counter), free luggage transportation for the outward and return journeys worth CHF 12 each (only with the 6-day ski pass). Price examples: 2nd class to Chur, with 1-day ski pass, in CHF.
|Zurich main station||87.20||119.20||68.80||100.80||50.40|
2-day ski pass
6-day ski pass
1 13-18 years (pupils, students and trainees: with ID, age limit 26 years)
2 6–12 years
Offer valid: 29 November 2014 to 12 April 2015. Weekend operations from end of November (based on the snow situation).
With the Junior travelcard/GA travelcard: redeem reduced day ski pass or reduced RailAway combined offer before travelling.
- The national rail ticket is valid for 3 or 4 or 8 days based on the ski pass.
- The OnlineTicket is valid for 1 day for the outward journey and 1 day for the return journey within a 3-/4-/8-day period based on the ski pass.
- The RailAway combined offer is also available for 1st class.
- Per combined offer with 6-day ski pass: free baggage shipping for one item of baggage by train from the next staffed railway station to the winter sport destination and return.
- The transportation of other items of luggage costs just CHF 12 per item and travel direction (for families with the Junior travelcard CHF 10).
The price examples are calculated for the usual routing.
Prices include VAT. Prices and product specifications subject to modifications.
Prices effective: 14 December 2014
In accordance with the applicable statutory provisions, the licensed carriers shall assume liability for any damage in connection with their operations. Any further liability is excluded.
Information for sales:
OR art. no. 6383/6384/6680 (Chur or Tiefencastel)
You can obtain this RailAway combined offer:
- From the Rail Service Helpdesk 0900 300 300 (CHF 1.19/min. from the Swiss fixed-line network).
- At most ticket machines (without the 6-day ski pass) (with the GA travelcard/Junior travelcard: at the ticket counter and online only).
- At railway station ticket counters (opening hours).
Please note: You can only obtain this reduced RailAway combined offer at the points of sale given above.