Gstaad Mountain Rides.
220 kilometres of slopes for pure enjoyment: Gstaad Mountain Rides runs from Zweisimmen up to Glacier 3000 and offers you countless winter sport options.
53 mountain railways bring connoisseurs, carvers and boarders to the 220 kilometres of slopes set in fascinating mountain countryside with cosy chalet villages, convivial mountain restaurants and snow bars. The only glacial snow sport area in the Bernese Oberland, 60% of the main slopes can be snowed in artificially, with modern equipment to guarantee snow. Thanks to direct rail connections at the valley station in Zweisimmen, you can reach the ski area quickly and comfortably.
Thanks to the RailAway combined offer, you will benefit from:
- 20% reduction on the train journey to Zweisimmen or Rossinière and back (please indicate desired destination for the combined offer).
- Rail and bus journeys on the St. Stephan-Zweisimmen-Gstaad-Rossinière and Saanenmöser-Gstaad-Col du Pillon routes.
- Reduced 1 or 2-day ski pass for the Gstaad Mountain Rides region (St. Stephan, Zweisimmen, Saanenmöser, Schönried, Gstaad, Saanen, Rougemont, Château-d’Oex and Glacier 3000) (voucher to redeem at the valley stations).
- 15% discount at Intersport Rent
Offer valid: 25 October 2014 to 3 May 2015 (based on the snow situation).
- New: fun slope – unique in the Bernese Oberland!
- Winter sports from the end of October to the beginning of May on Glacier 3000.
- Children born 2006 and younger travel free on the mountain railways.
- «Rinderberg Ronda» – two-hour ski round trip with thrills.
- «Mike von Grünigen Run» – world champion slope.
- Permanent ski-cross, snow parks and spectacular events.
Information and tips.
- To plan your travel: timetable
- Transfer: from Zweisimmen station on foot to the valley station opposite for the Rinderberg gondola railway.
- The offer is not available between (and including) Zweisimmen and Rossinière stations.
- Scheduled snow sport activities: 25.10.2014–3.5.2015.
- Slopes: 220 km.
- Runs: 53.
- Snow report: Tel. 033 748 82 82
- General information: Tel. 033 748 81 81, www.gstaad.ch, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please also see the group offer “Gstaad Mountain Rides”.
- Please also see the school offer “Gstaad Mountain Rides”.
Extend your visit to the region by staying overnight in a hotel.
RailAway combined offer: 1 or 2-day ski pass.
Included in the combined offer price: rail and bus travel (20%) to Zweisimmen or Rossinière and return (please indicate desired destination for the combined offer), reduced 1 or 2-day ski pass for the entire Gstaad Mountain Rides region (St. Stephan, Zweisimmen, Saanenmöser, Schönried, Gstaad, Saanen, Rougemont, Château-d’Oex and Glacier 3000) (voucher to redeem at valley stations). Price example for 1-day ski pass to Zweisimmen, 2nd class, in CHF.
|Zurich main station||109.60||169.60||104.80||164.80||88.00|
2-day ski pass
1 Born from 1991 up to and including 1998
2 Born from 1999 up to and including 2005 (children up to and including year of birth 2006: redeem reduced rail ticket at the departure station)
Offer valid: 25 October 2014 to 3 May 2015 (based on the snow situation)
With the Junior travelcard/GA travelcard/women from year of birth 1950/men 1949: redeem reduced ski pass or reduced RailAway combined offer before travelling.
- The national rail ticket is valid for 3 or 4 days.
- The Online Ticket is valid for 1 day for the outward journey and 1 day for the return journey within a 3 or 4-day period.
- The RailAway combined offer is also available without the Half-Fare travelcard and for 1st class.
The price examples are calculated for the usual routing.
Prices include VAT. Prices and product specifications subject to modifications.
Prices effective: 14 December 2014.
In accordance with the applicable statutory provisions, the licensed carriers shall assume liability for any damage in connection with their operations. Any further liability is excluded.
Information for sales:
OR art. no. 4153/5900 (Zweisimmen or Rossinière)
- From the Rail Service Helpdesk 0900 300 300 (CHF 1.19/min. from the Swiss fixed-line network).
- At most ticket machines (with the GA travelcard/Junior travelcard: at the ticket counter and online only).
- At railway station ticket counters (opening hours).
Please note: You can only obtain this reduced RailAway combined offer at the points of sale given above.