Located centrally with guaranteed snow – this is Engelberg-Titlis, the largest snow sport area in Central Switzerland.
Whether it is on one or two boards – winter sports fans will come into their own on the Titlis. With more than 80 kilometres of slopes there is plenty of variety. Almost all descents have guaranteed snow. This ensures you plenty of fun with fresh snow from October to May.
Tip: This combined offer can also be obtained with the 6-day ski pass. Also available without the Half-Fare travelcard and online!
Thanks to the RailAway combined offer, you will benefit from:
- 20% reduction on the train journey to Engelberg and back.
- Reduced 1, 2 or 6-day ski pass for the entire Engelberg-Titlis, Jochpass, Engelberg-Brunni and Fürenalp region, including the skibus from the station to the Titlis valley station and back (voucher to redeem at Engelberg station or valley stations).
- 15% discount at Intersport Rent
- Free baggage transport for the outward and return journeys worth CHF 12 each (only with the 6-day ski pass).
Offer valid: 4 October 2014 to 25 May 2015 (except during the revision works from
- Skiing and snowboarding: snow sport for experts as well as beginners.
- Snow-tubing slide park.
- Winter hiking.
- Snowshoe walks.
- Igloo village.
- Obstacle park.
- Cross-country skiing.
Information and tips.
- To plan your travel: timetable
- Transfer: from Engelberg station, 10 minutes on foot to the valley station of the Titlis Rotair gondola railway.
- The offer is not available between (and including) Stans and Engelberg stations.
- Scheduled snow sport activities: 4.10.2014–25.5.2015 (except during the revision works from 3.–14.11.2014).
- Slopes: 82 km.
- Runs: 25.
- Snow report: Tel. 041 637 01 01.
- General information: Tel. 041 639 50 61, www.titlis.ch, firstname.lastname@example.org
Extend your stay in the region by staying overnight in a hotel.
RailAway combined offer: 1, 2 or 6-day ski pass.
Included in the reduced combined offer price: rail travel (20%) to Engelberg and return (indicate desired destination for the combined offer), reduced 1, 2 or 6-day ski pass for the entire Engelberg-Titlis, Jochpass, Engelberg-Brunni and Fürenalp region, including the skibus from the station to the Titlis valley station and return (voucher to redeem at Engelberg station or valley stations), free baggage transport for the outward and return journeys worth CHF 12 each (only with the 6-day ski pass). Price example: for a 1-day ski pass, 2nd class, in CHF.
|Zurich main station||85.40||115.00||68.40||98.00||52.20|
2-day ski pass
6-day ski pass
1 16–20 years
2 6–16 years
Offer valid: 4 October 2014 to 25 May 2015 (except during the revision works from 3.–14.11.2014)
With the Junior travelard/GA travelcard/for senior citizens 64+ (ski pass valid Mon–Fri only): redeem reduced ski pass or reduced RailAway combined offer before travelling.
- The national rail ticket is valid for 3 or 4 or 8 days.
- The OnlineTicket is valid for 1 day for the outward journey and 1 day for the return journey within a 3-/4-/8-day period.
- The RailAway combined offer is also available for 1st class.
- Per 6-day ski pass: free baggage shipping for one item of baggage by train from the next staffed railway station to the winter sport destination and return.
- The transportation of other items of luggage costs just CHF 12 per item and travel direction (for families with the Junior travelcard CHF 10).
The price examples are calculated for the usual routing.
Prices include VAT. Prices and product specifications subject to modifications.
Prices effective: 14 December 2014
In accordance with the applicable statutory provisions, the licensed carriers shall assume liability for any damage in connection with their operations. Any further liability is excluded.
Information for sales:
OR art. no. 4112/5898/5392
Passepartout art. no. 9388/9435/9436
You can obtain this RailAway combined offer:
- Online (on the Passepartout regional fare network, 1-day ski pass only).
- From the Rail Service Helpdesk 0900 300 300 (CHF 1.19/min. from the Swiss fixed-line network).
- At most ticket machines (without the 6-day ski pass) (with the GA travelcard/Junior travelcard: at the ticket counter and online only).
- At railway station ticket counters (opening hours).
Please note: You can only obtain this reduced RailAway combined offer at the points of sale given above.