Swiss Transfer Ticket.
The Swiss Transfer ticket is the ideal and most cost-effective solution for short stays, skiing holidays and travellers staying at a permanent holiday location. It takes you from the airport or border railway station directly to your destination. And back again.
- Journey to and from a Swiss border railway stations or airport to your vacation destination.
- The transfer to and from your destination must be on one day and via the most direct route.
- Validity: 1 month (30 days).
- Only persons domiciled outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein are entitled to purchase this ticket.
- The Swiss Transfer Ticket is not directly available from SBB ticket counters in Switzerland. However, you can purchase it at all Swiss Travel System points of sale in your own country or online from SBB Ticket Shop.
- The Swiss Transfer Ticket is also available as a Print@Home ticket.
- Children under the age of 16 travel free of charge when accompanied by at least one parent holding a Swiss Family Card.
- The Swiss Half Fare Card Combi is available as an additional card when you buy a Swiss Travel Pass Flex or a Swiss Transfer Ticket. It costs CHF 60 and offers the same services as the Swiss Half Fare Card.