Car sharing – your car at the railway station.
If you want to combine the punctuality of the train with the flexibility of the car, all while economising on your travel expenses, then Mobility Carsharing is the answer. Cover long distances by train and simply hop in the car for the short ones.
Mobility is a budget-friendly way to stay on the move around the clock with none of the obligations that come with owning a car: from insurance to cleaning and repairs – you don't have to worry!
Your SwissPass or your personal Mobility Card gives you access to 2,900 vehicles at 1,460 locations across Switzerland. Around 1,150 of these vehicles can be found at more than 400 train stations. By combining your Mobility Card with a public transport travelcard (GA, half-fare, annual point-to-point or regional travelcard), you can benefit from even greater savings. Whether you're looking for something big or small, sporty or practical: with nine vehicle categories, there's something to suit everyone.
- Go toMobility
- Enter your SwissPass number, which can be found on the back of your card underneath the bar code.
- Click on "apply now" and you will receive drive credit worth 25 Swiss francs in addition to your Mobility annual subscription for the combined price of 190 Swiss francs.
- You can reserve Mobility vehicles around the clock online, via the Mobility app, via web browser or by calling the 24-hour Mobility Service Centre on 0848 824 812.
- You can make reservations for anything from one hour to several days.
- You can find around 1,150 vehicles at more than 400 train stations.
Simple, transparent, great value.
- No hidden costs (fuel, Mobility parking space, insurance, repairs, servicing, tyres, toll stickers, etc. are all included)
- Simply pay via a detailed monthly invoice.
- You can reserve vehicles by the hour and at any time including immediately before your desired departure time.
- You can change your reservation directly using the on-board computer in the car, the Mobility app or via telephone.
- On average, you can save CHF 4,000 per year compared to the costs of a private car.
Safe, clean and eco-friendly.
- All Mobility vehicles are regularly cleaned and serviced.
- Every year, Mobility customers save 21,500 tonnes of CO2.
The prices for your Mobility subscription.
|4-month trial subscription2||CHF 70|
1 with General Abonnement, Half-Fare travelcard or point-to-point travelpass of the Swiss Federal Railways (SBB) or regional travelcards.
2 no sales at the SBB counter - payments can only be made via invoice or (credit) card.
Rates for private clients.
Mobility operates a cost system based on hourly and kilometre rates. The price includes:
- Swiss motorway vignette
- Parking space hire
- Motor vehicle tax
Holders of a Mobility subscription pay the standard rates. Members of the Mobility cooperative benefit from a special discount.
Price example (category economy).
|Price per hour||(3 x CHF 2.80)||CHF 8.40|
|Price per kilometre||(10 x CHF 0.66)||CHF 6.60|
Price specifications subject to modifications.