Click & Drive: your hire car at the railway station.
Do you need a hire car for shopping, an excursion or moving? There are 1150 Click & Drive hire cars ready for you at more than 400 SBB railway stations – provided by Mobility at attractive prices and even for short hire periods.
How it works
Reservation for new clients.
Reserve your car online. You pay for your hire car by credit card at the time of making the reservation.
You take your reservation confirmation, the terms and conditions of use and your original driving licence to a ticket counter at one of the 75 largest SBB stations. At the ticket counter, you will be given the Mobility Card, which is the key to your hire car at the station.
You go to the Mobility location of your choice and open the car using the Mobility Card.
Reservation for registered client.
Have you rented a car through Click & Drive before and kept hold of your Mobility Card? Then the next time you hire a Click & Drive car it is easier. You can reserve it online, pay by credit card and use the Mobility Card to open the car. There is no need to show your documents at the counter a second time.
- You can reserve Click & Drive hire cars online around the clock and pay by credit card.
- You can hire cars for less than 3 hours.
- To use Click & Drive, an initial registration must first be completed at any of 75 SBB stations around Switzerland. Reserve your car online. You will be handed the Mobility Card straight away, which serves as the key to all the hire cars.
- You have access to 2900 hire cars at 1460 railway stations. There is a choice of 9 different vehicle categories in total.
Prices & vehicles
|Vehicle category||Vehicle types (example)||Basic price for the first 3 hours||Every additional hour|
|z.B. Citroën C3|
Renault Mégane III
z.B. VW Beetle
z.B. Mercedes A
- The basic charge includes three hours’ rental. If you need the car for longer than three hours you will be charged the applicable hourly rate.
- If you wish, you can reduce the policy deductible per claim for a charge of CHF 20 per reservation.
- The prices include fuel, service and repairs, unlimited mileage, third-party, comprehensive and passenger insurance, motor vehicle tax and value-added tax.
|Standard charge for first three hours||CHF 50|
|Time rate for the 2 extra hours (2 x CHF 11)||CHF 22|
Price specifications subject to modifications.
2900 Mobility vehicles are available at 1460 sites throughout Switzerland, including more than 400 railway stations with around 1150 vehicles.
Good to know.
The site where you pick up your reserved car needn’t be the same as the place where you get your Mobility Card. Any of the 75 railway stations listed can issue a Mobility Card for any reservation. So if you have reserved a car in Valais, for example, you can pick up your Mobility Card at the railway station in Baden before boarding the train. Then you can sit back and enjoy the trip to Valais, and collect your Click & Drive car in Sion, for instance. In that way, you have access to about 1150 vehicles at more than 400 sites around Switzerland.