Click & Drive: your hire car at the railway station.
Do you need a hire car for shopping, an excursion or moving? There are 1000 Click & Drive hire cars ready for you at more than 380 SBB railway stations – provided by Mobility at attractive prices and even for short hire periods.
- You can reserve Click & Drive hire cars online around the clock and pay by credit card.
- You can hire cars for less than 3 hours.
- To use Click & Drive, an initial registration must first be completed at any of 75 SBB stations around Switzerland. Reserve your car online. You will be handed the Mobility Card straight away, which serves as the key to all the hire cars.
- You have access to 2600 hire cars at 1300 railway stations. There is a choice of 10 different vehicle categories in total.
|Budget category (Citroën C1)||CHF 50|
|Cabrio category (Renault Mégane)||CHF 65|
|Minivan category (Ford S-MAX Diesel)||CHF 70|
*Price specifications subject to modifications.
How it works
Your first reservation.
- Reserve your car online.
- You pay for your hire car by credit card at the time of making the reservation.
- You take your reservation confirmation, the terms and conditions of use and your original driving licence to a ticket counter at one of the 75 largest SBB stations.
- At the ticket counter, you will be given the Mobility Card, which is the key to your hire car at the station.
- You go to the Mobility location of your choice and open the car using the Mobility Card.
After your first drive.
Perhaps you have hired a Click & Drive hire car before and still have the Mobility Card? Then the next time you hire a Click & Drive car it is easier. You can reserve it online, pay by credit card and use the Mobility Card to open the car. There is no need to show your documents at the counter a second time. Log in here.
2600 Mobility vehicles are available at 1300 sites throughout Switzerland, including more than 380 railway stations with around 1000 vehicles.
Good to know.
The site where you pick up your reserved car needn’t be the same as the place where you get your Mobility Card. Any of the 75 railway stations listed can issue a Mobility Card for any reservation. So if you have reserved a car in Valais, for example, you can pick up your Mobility Card at the railway station in Baden before boarding the train. Then you can sit back and enjoy the trip to Valais, and collect your Click & Drive car in Sion, for instance. In that way, you have access to about 1000 hire cars at more than 380 sites around Switzerland.
Prices & vehicles
|Vehicle category||Vehicle types (example)||Basic price for the first 3 hours||Every additional daytime hour (7 a.m. to 11 p.m.)||Every additional nighttime hour
(11 p.m. to 7 a.m.)
|Budget, Micro & Economy||Citroën C1, smart mhd, Honda Jazz, Opel Agila||CHF 50||CHF 10||CHF 5|
|Combi||Renault Mégane III Combi||CHF 55||CHF 13||CHF 6.50|
|Cabrio||Renault Mégane III Cabrio||CHF 65||CHF 17||CHF 8.50|
|Emotion||BMW 1er, Mini Cooper||CHF 65||CHF 17||CHF 8.50|
|Electro m-way||Think City||CHF 70||CHF 19||CHF 9.50|
|Minivan||Ford S-MAX Diesel||CHF 70||CHF 19||CHF 9.50|
|Transport||Mercedes Vito Diesel||CHF 70||CHF 19||CHF 9.50|
- The basic charge includes three hours’ rental. If you need the car for longer than three hours you will be charged the applicable hourly rate, depending on the time of day or night.
- If you wish, you can reduce the policy deductible per claim for a charge of CHF 15 per reservation.
- The prices include fuel, service and repairs, unlimited mileage, third-party, comprehensive and passenger insurance, motor vehicle tax and value-added tax.
|Standard charge for first three hours||CHF 50|
|Daytime rate for the 2 extra hours (2 x CHF 10)||CHF 20|
Price specifications subject to modifications.