P+Rail – Day pass offer.
Half-price P+Rail day pass offer on Saturdays and Sundays.
From 29 March to 30 June 2013, you can park your car on Saturdays and Sundays at over 250 SBB stations with P+Rail facilities for half the regular price. Discounted P+Rail day passes are available exclusively from the SBB Ticket Shop as print@home tickets and always go on sale on Monday of the same week. This is a limited offer, and prices and products are subject to change.
Is there no station or suitable public transport link where you live? Or are you travelling very early or very late and hoping to keep your appointments without losing time searching for a parking space? Then P+Rail is the perfect solution.
Park your car at one of the 550 P+Rail stations – and simply hop on board the train. It is not only practical and convenient but also climate-friendly and economical.
- You can use P+Rail on an hourly basis.
- At more than 420 stations throughout Switzerland, P+Rail 1-day passes are available for 1 to 7 consecutive days.
- If you regularly park at the same station, you can also buy a flexible multi-day pass for around 400 P+Rail facilities. With this pass, you can park at the desired station on any six days of your choice. You simply enter the current date by hand.
How it works
- Passes for hourly parking are available directly from the parking metre (coins only).
- P+Rail 1-day passes for 1 to 7 consecutive days are also available from the parking metres, at the counter of staffed stations or online at SBB Ticket Shop (for around 250 train stations).
- The flexible multi-day pass can be obtained at staffed stations or from Rail Service 0900 300 300 (CHF 1.19/min. from the Swiss fixed-line network). Specify the desired P+Rail facility and your license plate number. At facilities with high demand, there may be waiting lists or other restrictions.
- The purchase locations may differ for the parking passes of municipal parking lots or of private car parks at the station.
- P+Rail is the convenient combination for day trips, events, short trips in Switzerland and abroad or for holidays.
- You can display the details on the P+Rail offerings for your departure station using the online timetable enquiry function.
- Please note that purchase of a parking pass does not guarantee the availability of a free parking space.
- P+Rail 1-day passes cost between CHF 3 and 15 per day depending on the location.
- The price of a P+Rail flexible multi-day pass corresponds to six times the price of a P+Rail 1-day pass.
- The parking rates for municipalities or for private car parks outside the SBB’s P+Rail system are governed by their own fee structures.
Price, product and timetable specifications subject to modifications.