P+Rail: monthly and annual passes. Ideal for commuters.
If you live in a place without a station or a suitable public transport link, but would still like a commute free of traffic jams and stress: then the monthly or annual parking passes from P+Rail are the ideal solution.
Park your car at a P+Rail facility at the desired station – and simply hop on board the train. It is not only practical and convenient but also climate-friendly and economical.
For most of the 550 stations with P+Rail services, you can obtain an annual or monthly parking pass. Such passes are available exclusively to holders of a travelcard (GA, point-to-point travelpass or regional travelcard).
How it works
- The monthly and annual passes can be obtained from your local station ticket counter or by calling Rail Service on 0900 300 300 (CHF 1.19/min. from the Swiss fixed-line network).
- Present your public transport travelcard (GA, point-to-point travelpass or regional travelcard).
- Indicate the desired station and the license plate number of your car.
- Place your monthly pass behind the windscreen where it is clearly visible.
- As of August 2012, annual passes will be issued as plastic cards in GA travelcard format. Use the suction-cup travelcard holder provided to affix the annual pass directly on the windscreen. Please check that the date is clearly visible from outside. Further information about affixing your pass can be found in the guide.
- Please note: The purchase locations may differ for the parking passes of municipal parking lots or of private car parks at the station.
- You can also enter two different license plate numbers on the parking pass, such as for your second car.
- Monthly and annual passes can be purchased up to two months prior to the first day of validity. This can be advantageous in the case of P+Rail facilities with especially high demand.
- For the long-term rental of a personal parking space, please enquire directly at the ticket counter of the relevant station.
- To avoid overcrowding, P+Rail facilities subject to high demand may institute waiting lists or other restrictions. Please enquire early regarding the availability of monthly or annual passes for the desired station. This also applies if you would like to renew your parking pass.
- To have your old P+Rail annual pass recycled, hand it in at your nearest staffed station when you are renewing your subscription.
- There is no guarantee of a parking space.
- Monthly passes are available for CHF 30 to 150 depending on the location.
- Annual passes cost between CHF 300 and 1500.
Price, product and timetable specifications subject to modifications.