Travelling easier without luggage.
Standard service: Within Switzerland we can deliver your luggage to, or pick it up from, any of 445 stations. Take your luggage to a station in Switzerland by 7 p.m. and collect it after 9 a.m. at your destination station two days later.
No more lugging suitcases.
- For Swiss domestic travel, you register your luggage until 7 p.m., and you collect it after 9 a.m. on the day after next. This service is provided at each staffed station, but please give heed to the local opening hours.
- Registering is possible for suitcases and bags weighing not more than 25 kg each.
Skis and snowboards are welcome.
- We transport skis, snowboards and ski boots in protective covering provided by us.
Packing and insurance.
- Protective covers for skis, snowboards and skiboots are available from the railstation at no charge.
- For several pairs of skiboots, hiking or langlauf boots, ski dresses etc, a practical and sturdy cardboard box is available from the bigger stations. Please ask at the station luggage counter.
- Insurance covering loss or damage during transport is included in the luggage registration fee. Transport Insurance Elvia.
Your luggage will be stored free of charge on the day of arrival and for four subsequent days.
A fee of CHF 5.00 will be charged for every additional day.
Luggage to the hotel
Have your luggage delivered direct to your hotel.
All the hotels listed here provide a special service: they will pick up your luggage from the railway station or bus stop and take it directly to your hotel, so that you don't have to worry about a thing. In order to ensure that this service works as well as possible, you must inform your hotel when you hand in your luggage and write the name of the hotel clearly on the luggage label. Luggage labels are available from any luggage counter. Thank you for your assistance.
Luggage registration charges.
|With a train ticket or annual travelcard |
(GA, Half-Fare travelcard, Point-to-point travelpass, regional travelcards, Track 7, Inter-regional travelcard, FVP)
|per luggage item: CHF 12|
|A pair of skis, a pair of skiboots or a snowboard||CHF 12|
|Into private skibags, several snowboards or several pairs of skis may be packed. Per skibag weighing 25 kg maximum:||CHF 12|
|Groups, and families holding Junior Cards||per lugggage item or skibag: CHF 10