Luggage transport to destinations abroad.
We'll also transport your luggage to Germany, France, Luxembourg and Austria. It will reach its destination within four working days (drop-off day + 3 days).
No more lugging suitcases.
- If you have a valid rail ticket, you can send your luggage by rail to destinations in Germany, France, Luxembourg or Austria to arrive within four working days (hand-in day plus three days*).
- In Germany, Austria and France, your luggage can only be sent to a residential address (e.g. hotel or private address). It is not possible to send luggage to stations or airports.
- Within Luxembourg, your luggage may be sent to the following train stations only: Luxembourg, Esch-sur-Alzette and Ettelbruck.
- When you send your luggage, you must give your destination address, the post code of your destination, and a contact telephone number. Delivery to a residential address is included in the charge.
* France 3–5 working days
* Germany North Sea islands and Luxembourg: drop-off day + 5 working days
- You can send luggage weighing up to a maximum of 25 kg per item, with maximum dimensions of 100 x 80 x 30 cm (suitcases, bags, rucksacks, etc.).
- The offer is limited to 3 items of luggage per person.
- Bicycles may only be shipped to Germany and Austria.
- Skis must be packed in pairs
- No cardboard boxes accepted
- Austria: Can only be purchased from the station in Switzerland.
- Germany, France and Luxemburg: Must be purchased directly at the station in the respective country.
Fares for unaccompanied luggage to destinations abroad.
|Individual travellers||per item: CHF 33|
|Families and groups of six people or more||per item: CHF 27|