Simple, safe payments online with the Internet Cash card.
Would you like to make secure payments online? Then the Internet Cash card is the right solution for you.
With Swiss Bankers Internet Cash, you can make simple, safe payments online anywhere that MasterCard is accepted. It is available from SBB Change. Please bring official proof of ID when you come to buy the card. The SBB Change staff will also give you your code for registering online and for checking the balance of the card.
How it works:
- Available in the card currency of Swiss francs
- Minimum top-up amount: CHF 100.-, maximum top-up amount: CHF 10 000.-
- You can use the card anywhere that MasterCard is accepted
- No top-up and transaction fees from Swiss Bankers
- Annual fee: CHF 45.-
Most important benefits.
- With the Internet Cash card, you can make safe payments online.
- The Internet Cash card can only be used to make payments online.
- The card cannot be used to withdraw money from cash machines or to pay in shops, hotels or restaurants.
- The fact that the card is prepaid means that only the amount of money that is on the card can be spent.
- In addition, the card uses the MasterCard SecureCode to provide additional protection against card fraud.
- Complete online oversight and control of your purchases.
Price, product and timetable specifications subject to modifications.