Obtaining customer identification at an SBB station.
Do you require a certification of authenticity for your pass, for example, to obtain documentation for online banking or another business relationship? SBB customer identification is the fast and reliable service for customers and companies such as financial institutions.
- The law requires clear identification if you require documentation for doing business by mail, for example, with banks or insurance companies in Switzerland and abroad.
- SBB customer identification fulfils the requirements of the Money Laundering Act and the Signature Act.
- You will receive a valid official identification once you have shown proof of personal ID with photo.
- An SBB customer identification costs CHF 18.
- Available at any SBB Change or Western Union counter at an SBB station.
- SBB salepoints for SBB customer identification
Prices, product and timetable specifications subject to modifications.