Public transport letter of cover.
For a low annual premium, the public transport letter of cover gives you peace of mind when you are travelling by rail, bus or ship. Available to all holders of GA, Half-Fare or annual point-to-point travelcards on the Swiss network.
|New: All indemnity without franchise|
Selection of insured events and benefits
- Delayed train (supplementary costs, e.g. for hotel accommodation) up to CHF 1,000
- Luggage (robbery, theft, damage and destruction) up to CHF 1,000
- Airtime abuse (following robbery of a mobile phone) up to CHF 2,000
- Abuse of credit and debit cards up to CHF 5,000
- Cash robbery (following withdrawal of cash at an ATM) up to CHF 1,000
- Robbery of bag or wallet up to CHF 500
- Theft or loss of personal identification documents (replacement costs) up to CHF 500
|With a GA travelcard||CHF 27.–|
|With a Half-Fare travelcard 1 year||CHF 27.–|
|With a Half-Fare travelcard 2 years||CHF 37.–|
|With a Half-Fare travelcard 3 years||CHF 47.–|
|With an annual point-to-point or regional travelcard||CHF 27.–|
Good to know:
We strongly recommend taking out a public transport letter of cover when purchasing your travelcard.