Door-to-door flight luggage.
As a customer of Swiss, Edelweiss and Air Berlin Group (Air Berlin, Belair, Niki), you can have your flight luggage picked up from your address in one of two time windows on the evening before your journey and collect it directly from your destination airport. We will also check you in and bring your boarding card when we pick up your luggage. If you are flying with another airline, you can collect your luggage from the SBB airport counter in Zurich or Geneva from 6 a.m. on the day of your flight. Your luggage can also be shipped back to Switzerland from another country for all flights on a given day and delivered in two time windows (12 p.m.–6 p.m. and 6 p.m.–11 p.m.) on the next day.
Per item of luggage: 22
+ flat rate for door-to-door shipping: 40
Deadline on the evening before the flight:
- With check-in: pick-up today by 11 p.m.
Landing today by 11 p.m. – delivery tomorrow with two time windows (12 p.m.–6 p.m./6 p.m.–11 p.m.)
- Bags, suitcases
- All items must not weigh more than 32 kg each
- The following items cannot be shipped for safety reasons.
|All accessible postal addresses in Switzerland in principle, excluding car-free locations.|
- By telephone: Rail Service 0900 300 300 (CHF 1.19/min. from
Flight luggage (Another country–Switzerland)
- Check-in is available for Swiss, Edelweiss and Air Berlin Group flights
- Plane ticket of all passengers with an "OK" booking status or
- Valid passport, with visa if necessary
- No excess luggage (additional suitcases and weight)
- Shipping to the SBB airport counter for all other airlines
- Please note: Luggage cannot be picked up abroad. It can only
- You can book outward and return luggage shipping at the same
- If you wish to check in luggage, you must have a valid ticket for the entire