Express flight luggage.
- Please bring your flight confirmation (reservation or ticket number) with you to the station.
- Check-in at the station is available for flights operated by SWISS (LX), Lufthansa (LH) and Austrian (OS).
Due to technical modifications, check-in at the station is currently unavailable for Edelweiss flights. As an alternative, please use the door-to-door flight luggage service or flight luggage (Switzerland–another country) without check-in option.
As a Swiss, Lufthansa or Austrian customer, you can register your flight luggage at one of 35 stations with flight luggage shipping facilities by 7 p.m. on the day before your flight and collect it directly from your destination airport abroad – you can even check-in at the station. If you are flying with another airline, you can collect your luggage from the SBB airport counter in Zurich or Geneva on the day of your flight when the counter is open. Your luggage can also be shipped to any other station when it is transported back to Switzerland.
- Per item of luggage: 22
+ flat rate for express shipping: 30
Price reduction for scheduled flights operated by Swiss (LX):
- First class passengers, "HON Circle" members and "Senator"
- Business class passengers and "Frequent Traveller" members:
Same-day deadline for all flights after 4 p.m. on the same day:
- With check-in: register by (varies depending on station)
- Without check-in: register by (varies depending on station) –
- Flight luggage stations: landing by 11.30 a.m. – pick-up in the evening
Luggage can also be registered at Zurich Airport and Geneva Airport railway stations. It is transported within the same delivery timeframes as other flight luggage.
- Bags, suitcases
- All items must not weigh more than 32 kg each
- The customs declaration must be completed properly for luggage
- The following items cannot be shipped for safety reasons.
|35 "flight luggage" stations|
- Check-in is available for Swiss, Lufthansa and Austrian flights (the flight
- Plane ticket of all passengers with an "OK" booking status or
- Valid passport, with visa if necessary
- No service is available for flights from Geneva at certain stations
- No excess luggage (additional suitcases and weight)
- Shipping to the SBB airport counter for all other airlines
- You can book outward and return luggage shipping at the same
- If you wish to check in luggage, you must have a valid ticket for the entire