- Please bring your flight confirmation (reservation or ticket number) with you to the station.
- Check-in at the station is available for flights operated by SWISS (LX), Lufthansa (LH) and Austrian (OS).
Due to technical modifications, check-in at the station is currently unavailable for Edelweiss flights. As an alternative, please use the door-to-door flight luggage service or flight luggage (Switzerland–another country) without check-in option.
As a Swiss, Lufthansa or Austrian customer, you can register your flight luggage at one of 35 stations with flight luggage shipping facilities by 7 p.m. on the day before your flight and collect it directly from your destination airport abroad – you can even check-in at the station. If you are flying with another airline, you can collect your luggage from the SBB airport counter in Zurich or Geneva on the day of your flight when the counter is open. Your luggage can also be shipped to any other station when it is transported back to Switzerland.
- Per item of luggage: 22
Price reduction for scheduled flights operated by Swiss (LX):
- First class passengers, "HON Circle" members and "Senator"
Deadline on the evening before the flight:
- With check-in: register today by 7 p.m.*
- Flight luggage stations: landing today by 11 p.m. – pick-up
Luggage can also be registered at Zurich Airport and Geneva Airport railway stations. It is transported within the same delivery timeframes as other flight luggage.
- Bags, suitcases
- All items must not weigh more than 32 kg each
- The following items cannot be shipped for safety reasons.
|35 "flight luggage" stations|
Flight luggage (Another country–Switzerland)
- Check-in is available for Swiss, Lufthansa and Austrian flights (the flight
- From 23 hours before departure
- Plane ticket of all passengers with an "OK" booking status or
- Valid passport, with visa if necessary
- No service is available for flights from Geneva at certain stations
- No excess luggage (additional suitcases and weight)
- Shipping to the SBB airport counter for all other airlines
- You can book outward and return luggage shipping at the same
- If you wish to check in luggage, you must have a valid ticket for the entire
*but please give heed to the local opening hours