If you send your luggage at a station with luggage shipping facilities (currently 400) by 7 p.m., you can collect it from your destination station two days later from 9 a.m.
|- Item of luggage: 12
- Bicycle: 18
- Special bike: 36
Register today by 7 p.m. – pick up the day after tomorrow from 9 a.m..
Please give heed to the local opening hours.
- Bags, suitcases
- All items must not weigh more than 25 kg each
All staffed sales points (currently 400)
- Includes AGA (Allianz Group Assistance) insurance to the value
- School classes and Youth+Sport groups with a group ticket can
- Free luggage storage on the day of arrival and for four subsequent
- Recommendation to protect your bicycle: use the official SBB bicycle
You can also use it to transport your bicycle on public transport
Please note: registering it as luggage, however, also costs CHF 18
- If you wish to check in luggage, you must have a valid ticket for the entire
Flat luggage fee for schools and Y+S groups.
Your luggage travels on its own – up to 30 items for just CHF 100. Travel to ski resorts or summer camps with your classmates in even greater comfort: simply register your bags with us – for a great-value flat fee of CHF 100 for up to 30 items of luggage per journey.
For many school students, the ski trip or summer camp is the highlight of the year. So that you and your class can enjoy this special experience in even more relaxed fashion, we have a special offer for you: if you have a group ticket for schools/Y+S, you can now register up to 30 items of luggage per journey at the luggage counter for just CHF 100. You and your class can then travel in comfort and stress-free to your destination and back.
Our offer at a glance.
- All school classes and Y+S youth groups with group tickets can register their bags for the flat fee.
- The flat fee is limited to 30 items of luggage.
- Items of luggage are cases, bags, skis, snowboards, ski boots, etc. up to a maximum of 25 kg (and excluding bikes).
- The offer is valid throughout Switzerland.
- The offer applies to the basic Swiss domestic luggage carriage service. More labour-intensive or express products (e. g. à la carte group luggage offers) are available at the standard rates.
This is how it works.
Show your group ticket for schools/Y+S at the luggage counter to take advantage of the new flat rate for schools and Y+S youth groups.
All school classes and Y+S youth groups with group tickets can register their bags for the flat fee of CHF 100 per journey.
More than 30 items?
The offer can also be cumulative – 60 items of luggage for CHF 200, for example.
Luggage to the hotel
Have your luggage delivered directly to your hotel.
All the hotels listed here will pick up your luggage from the rail or bus station and take it directly to your hotel, so that you don't have to worry about a thing. To ensure that this service works without any problems, you only need to inform your hotel when you will hand in your luggage and write the name of the hotel clearly on the luggage label. Luggage labels are available from the luggage counter. Thank you for your assistance.