If you send your luggage at a station with luggage shipping facilities by 7 p.m., you can collect it from your destination station two days later from 9 a.m.
|• Item of luggage: 12
• Bicycle: 18
• Special bike: 36
|Register today by 7 p.m. – pick up the day after tomorrow from 9 a.m.
Please note the local opening hours and luggage registration and collection times of the individual stations.
• Bags, suitcases
Groups, schools / Y+S
• Schools / Y+S
|Home delivery in Engadine||
If you travel by public transport to the Engadine holiday region of Scuol, Samnaun, Val Müstair, Maloja, Sils and Silvaplana your luggage will be delivered to your holiday home or hotel and collected again afterwards. Other than the luggage fees, there are no additional costs.
Home delivery in the Engadine holiday region.
• Upper Engadine Maloja: Click here for more information.
• Upper Engadine Sils: Click here for more information.
• Upper Engadine Silvaplana: Click here for more information.
• Lower Engadine Scuol: Click here for more information.
• Lower Engadine Samnaun: Click here for more information.
• Lower Engadine Val Müstair: Click here for more information.
Transport to your hotel.
All the hotels listed here will pick up your luggage from the rail or bus station and take it directly to your hotel.
• Free luggage storage on the day of arrival and for four subsequent
• Recommendation to protect your bicycle: use the official SBB
You can also use it to transport your bicycle on public transport
Please note: registering it as luggage, however, also costs CHF 18
• Luggage can only be registered with a valid ticket for the whole