Our services for your mobile.
Do you have a prepaid mobile phone? You can top up on phone credit for all the major Swiss providers quickly and easily at any SBB station ticket machine and at any time of the day or night.
You can also buy credit for low-cost international calls or buy phone cards offered by a range of providers.
Stay well connected up to your 30th birthday with SBB und MTV mobile: the new MTV mobile halbtax option gets you a half-price Half-Fare travelcard, and the data generated by WhatsApp are included in every MTV mobile Freedom contract.
What do you have to do?
Activate the MTV mobile halbtax option with your existing or new MTV mobile Freedom myfriends, swiss or world contract and benefit from the many advantages:
- Pay half the price for your Half-Fare travelcard: CHF 87 instead of CHF 175 for the 1-year Half-Fare travelcard, CHF 164.40 instead of CHF 330 for the 2-year Half-Fare travelcard.
- You can pay off your Half-Fare travelcard in manageable monthly instalments added to your mobile phone bill. This means only CHF 7.25 (1-year Half-Fare travelcard) or CHF 6.85 (2-year Half-Fare travelcard) per month.
- Unlimited phone calls, surfing, text messages/MMS as well as unlimited data through WhatsApp: using WhatsApp will no longer affect data usage on your contract.
- You have maximum flexibility, you can switch between contracts at any time and cancel your contract at one month's notice.
For more information go to any Sunrise shop or visit mtvmobile.ch.
Top up your prepaid mobile phone credit at SBB ticket machines.
Do you make calls with a prepaid mobile phone and need to add credit? You can top up your credit at the ticket machines at any SBB station. Simply, quickly and around the clock.
Touch the start screen, select "Mobile top-up", choose your provider and follow the instructions. Depending on the provider, either your phone credit will be added directly or you will receive a printout with a PIN to be entered through your mobile.
|Swisscom||Free phone calls after the 1st minute (up to 1 minute CHF 0.01 / sec.) to all Swiss networks (up to 60 minutes per call) and surf with ease for CHF 2.- per day. Find all advantages here: Swisscom.|
|MTV mobile pre|
|Orange||With Orange PrePay you can surf for just CHF 2.00 a day and take advantage of free calls to your three favourite numbers. Find all you need to know about the advantages of the PrePay offer from Orange and the attractive conditions at Orange.|
|Lycamobile||With each top-up, you will also receive an additional free calling credit of CHF 1, 5, 12.50 or 100 (depending on the purchase amount).|
|MUCHO Mobile||The confirmation also includes the duration (validity period) for the credit (CHF 10 = 2 months, CHF 30 = 6 months, CHF 50 = 9 months, CHF 100 = 12 months).|
|Ortel Mobile||With each top-up, you will also receive an additional free calling credit of CHF 0.5, 2, 5, 20 or 100 (depending on the purchase amount).|
|Aldi Suisse Mobile|
Purchase telephone cards from SBB ticket machines.
Telephone cards from Beeone, Flash and Phonecard Telecom FL are a great value way to make international calls. You are always holding the purse strings, as you cannot use more credit than has been loaded onto the card.
How to purchase your telephone cards from SBB ticket machines:
- Select "Mobile top-up".
- Select "Other services".
- Select between "Beeone", "Flash" and "Phonecard Telecom FL".
- Make payment for the corresponding amount.
- You will receive a printout with the relevant number to dial and your PIN.