Top up Lebara Mobile at SBB ticket machines.
At SBB salespoints featuring Lebara offers, you can get a starter kit for only CHF 12.90 including CHF 20 credit.
Lebara offers great rates to all mobile phone users, with two tariffs to choose from:
- If you know exactly where you want to call and are looking for the best rates for international calls, then Lebara Classic is for you. Make calls for as little as CHF 0.01 per minute* and get up to CHF 100.– of additional credit free of charge each time you top up!
- If you make calls to both Swiss and international numbers, Lebara Simply is the better option for you. The price plan has a simpler and easier-to-understand price structure: From CHF 0.25 per minute* to all networks in Switzerland and 90 other countries (landlines and mobile networks).
- You can change your tariff plan (once every six months) by SMS at any time: Just text "SIMPLY" or "CLASSIC" to 255 – and you’re done!
Do you want cheap Internet access? No problem with Lebara Surf: 120 MB cost just CHF 4.90 per month. Simply text "SURF" to 255 to activate ("SURF STOP" to cancel).
*plus CHF 0.25 connection fee.
From Lebara to Lebara you can call each other for free. (0 Rp./min. no connection fee)
Depending on the top-up you will be able to make free calls* for:
- CHF 10 – 7 days
- CHF 20 or 30 – 14 days
- CHF 50 or more – 30 days
To check until when the free calls are valid, you can send a free SMS with the word “STATUS” to 255.
* Fair use policy applies: 200 mins per call and max 3,000 mins per month.
Lebara Mobile at a glance.
(SIM card plus
CHF 20 credit)
|Promotional price CHF 12.90||SBB salespoints featuring Lebara Mobile|
|Mobile phone top-up||CHF 10.– (+ CHF 1.– free calling credit)|
CHF 30.– (+ CHF 3.– free calling credit)
CHF 50.– (+ CHF 10.– free calling credit)
CHF 100.– (+ CHF 100.– free calling credit) -> For customers with tariff Lebara Classic
|At all SBB ticket machines around the clock|
How to top up your credit:
- Select "Mobile top-up".
- Select the desired amount.
- Make payment.
- You will then receive a printout (voucher) with a PIN code.
- You can use this PIN code to top up your credit directly. Simply follow the instructions on the printout.
- As soon as the top-up has been registered, you will receive an SMS confirmation.
Price, product and timetable specifications subject to modifications.