Transferring cash abroad with Western Union.
With the Western Union cash transfer service, you can send money from 180 stations to over 200 countries throughout the world.
- With Western Union Money Transfer, you can send cash to over 200 countries worldwide.
- Just minutes later, the money is available at one of over 500,000 payment agencies.
- When sending money abroad, you pay a service charge that depends on the sum transferred.
- In Switzerland, payments in and out are conducted exclusively in Swiss francs.
- How to protect yourself against fraud
- When using the Western Union Gold Card for your transfers, you earn reward points that you can later exchange for discounts.
- All locations and opening hours.
Next Day Service – Latin America.
Our new money transfer option to Latin America - Next Day - offers reliable and best-in-class service as well as low transfer fees. The Next Day service starts July 3rd, 2014, with rates starting from 5 CHF.
Next Day Service – Kosovo.
If you are not in a hurry, send money to your family using the “Next Day” option. You benefit from lower transfer fees from as low as 7 CHF for a first-class service that is just as reliable.