Save money with the Western Union Gold Card.
With the free Western Union Gold Card, you earn reward points for every money transfer sent – and then exchange the points for a discount on future transfer fees.
|Fee paid (CHF)||Reward points|
|Reward points||Discount (CHF)|
How to redeem your reward points.
- Prior to the transaction, just call our Western Union Gold Card Customer Service Centre toll-free (00800 3940 3940, Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.).
- You can also redeem your reward points directly at Western Union.
How to obtain your Western Union Gold Card.
- Bring a valid passport or other official photo ID to one of the 180 SBB train stations with a Western Union counter.
- You can begin earning reward points immediately with the first transaction.
- The plastic card will be posted to you along with a Welcome Pack after the second transfer.
More information on the Western Union Gold Card.
For more information, please call our free Western Union Hotline at (00800 3940 3940, Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.).