Tips and Tricks
SBB: Help - Stops & Stations - Departure Station
- Link «Amend query»
- Link «New query»
- Button «Departures/arrivals table»
- Link «More journeys»
In the heading you can find the name of the stop as well as the area the table applies to. For a stop in Switzerland, an icon representing an outline map of Switzerland appears before the name of the stop. If you click on this icon, a detailed map of the area surrounding the station/stop concerned is shown.
The arrivals/departures timetables contain the following information:
- Time column: scheduled departure/arrival time
- Journey column: Train number (with link to full journey information)
- Destination/origin column: Train route (train destination in the departures table, train origin in the arrivals table)
- Note: By clicking on the name of the stop, you can jump to the relevant entry page.
- Platform column: Information about departure/arrival platform
This allows you to scroll through a departures or arrivals table until you reach the last journey on that day.