Tips and Tricks
SBB: Help - Stops & Stations - Search
- Entry field «Stop/Station»
- Entry field «Date»
- Entry field «Time»
- Radiobuttons «Departure» and «Arrival»
- Selection list «Travel with»
- Selection list «Number»
- Button «Show»
- Stops nearby: Button «Nearby»
Entry field «Stop/Station»
In this field please enter the stop for which you’d like to see a departures or arrivals table.
If the search produces several results, please select your preferred stop from the list.
- Travel for today only, i.e. a current display
- All travel, where you can choose the time period from that covered by the timetable
- Entry in the input field. The time should be entered in the form of hours and minutes, in both cases with two digits. The default for this field is set at the current time.
- Selection of the preferred time from the listbox.
Selection list «Travel with»
All means of transport are set as the default in a departures or arrivals table. However, if you only want specific means of transport displayed in the departures or arrivals table, choose your preferred means of transport from the listbox.
By clicking on the “Extended” button you get a product selection that enables you to tailor your choice more closely to your needs. You can make your selection by ticking or deselecting (depending on whether all or just one means of transport was previously selected) the checkboxes below the relevant icons.