Mobilis: Travelling in the canton of Vaud.
At a glance
The eleven most important transport companies in the canton of Vaud are combined under the Mobilis fare network. The same simple fare system applies for all travelcards across the entire Mobilis network area. For city or country you require one ticket only.
Whether you need a 1-day travelpass, individual ticket, group ticket or travelcard, Mobilis has a suitable product for every travel requirement.
How to buy your Mobilis ticket.
The zone system applies for all tickets in the entire Mobilis network area. The zone plan shows you how many adjoining zones (areas) you must pay for to go from A to B.
Irrespective of whether you are travelling by train, Métro or bus – all types of public transport are included in the price of the zones you have paid for within the period of validity.
Travel everywhere with the Half-Fare travelcard
If you hold a Half-Fare travelcard, you will benefit from individual or group tickets and 1-day travelpasses at reduced prices.
Outside the network area
For journeys beyond the borders of the network, network tickets are only valid up to the last timetabled stop within the zones purchased.
The network tickets are not valid in SBB trains that do not stop in the zones paid for.
- Thanks to the Pyjama Nighttime Network, you can travel by train and bus from Friday night into Saturday morning and from Saturday morning into Sunday morning until the early hours of the morning.
- The Pyjama Nighttime Network includes various routes and offers from Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux and Morges.
- These specially marked nighttime network routes are subject to supplements.
- If you would like to use the Pyjama Nighttime Network, you will require a Pyjama night supplement of CHF 4.00 in addition to the valid ticket (Mobilis single ticket, GA travelcard, etc.).
- You can buy the night supplement up to closing time at the ticket office, at any time of day or night from the ticket machines, or via SBB Mobile.
Prices, product and timetable specifications subject to modifications.