SBB Lounge at Zurich and Geneva stations.
The SBB Lounge is an exclusive area in which all passengers holding a 1st class GA travelcard, a 1st class ticket for an international service or a Railteam frequent traveller card (plus international ticket) can relax before and after their journey.
Free services available in the SBB Lounge.
- Non-alcoholic drinks.
- Current newspapers and magazines.
- Two computer workplaces with internet access and printing facilities.
- Wireless internet access for customers with their own laptops or smartphones.
- Purchase and exchange of tickets along with seat reservations.
- Admittance of one guest companion for 1st class GA travelcard holders.
The smoke-free SBB Lounge is located in the southern section of Zurich main station on the 2nd floor near the restaurant "Au Premier". It holds up to 50 passengers and is open daily from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
In Geneva you will find the SBB Lounge on the 1 st floor, directly above the sales and information center. It holds up to 57 passengers and is open daily from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The SBB Lounge is fully accessible for customers in wheelchairs.
All products, prices and timetable information are subject to change.