Find the best travelcard.
Do you want to change to public transport, or are you new in Switzerland? You will find the most important information here at a glance.
Switzerland’s public transport timetables are optimally coordinated. Throughout Switzerland as well as in neighbouring European countries, your next connection always arrives within a few minutes. The regular-interval timetable even includes smaller towns and postbuses and also ensures cross-border train connections.
The travelcard finder.
Find the ideal travelcard for your requirements with the travelcard finder.
Do you commute (almost) every day to work or to study?
You can use the train, postbus and municipal transport services for commuting.
|My journey is ...||Ideal travelcard|
|always on the same route (around 121 km or more)||GA travelcard|
|on longer, varied routes||GA travelcard|
|always on the same route (up to about 121 km)||Point-to-point travelcard|
|only on urban transport services||Regional travelcard|
|between two different fare networks||Inter-regional travelcard|
Do you sometimes take an excursion or travel to a meeting?
You can use the train and postbus for your journeys.
Do you have a family?
Use the train, postbus or urban transport services for your journeys.
We also have the right product for you, even if you only intend to make frequent use of public transport for a limited period:
The station as a service centre.
Swiss railway stations are not just places of arrival and departure; they offer you comprehensive services:
- Change your holiday money at one of the 200 or more bureaux de change, SBB Change.
- Hand in your luggage at the station or check it in for your flight.
- Buy event tickets for concerts, musicals, sports events or circus performances.
- At RailCities, the largest stations in Switzerland, you can shop and eat from early till late.
- You can also use the bicycle stands or change to RailTaxi, car rental or bicycle rental at the destination station for the last few kilometres of your journey.
If you have visitors.
Swiss Travel System offers your guests from abroad various attractive tickets for public transport in Switzerland. Tickets* can be purchased at Swiss railway stations, at all Swiss Travel System point of sales worldwide or online in our Ticket Shop.
* Swiss Transfer Ticket: not sold at Swiss railway stations; Swiss Card: obtainable in Switzerland only from border railway stations and airports or directly online in the Ticket Shop.
Price and product specifications subject to modifications.