SBB Lounge: Relax at Zurich main station.
The SBB Lounge at Zurich main station offers exclusive relaxation before and after the journey for holders of a 1st class GA travelcard, a 1st class international ticket or a Railteam frequent traveller card.
Free services available in the SBB Lounge.
- Non-alcoholic drinks.
- Current newspapers and magazines.
- Two computer workplaces with internet access and printing facilities.
- Wireless internet access for customers with their own laptops or smartphones.
- Purchase and exchange of tickets along with seat reservations.
- Admittance of one guest companion for 1st class GA travelcard holders.
Other services available for a fee.
- Baggage porter service.
- Fax machine and photocopier.
The smoke-free SBB Lounge is located in the southern section of Zurich main station on the 2nd floor near the restaurant "Au Premier". It holds up to 50 passengers and is open daily from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. The SBB Lounge is fully accessible for customers in wheelchairs.
Please note the house rules of the SBB Lounge.
All products, prices and timetable information are subject to change.