Offers & prices
- With the Jura Noctambus, you can travel at night from Friday into Saturday and Saturday into Sunday until the early hours of the morning in the Jura.
- The Jura Noctambus runs on 12 different lines in the Jura (CJ and PostBus).
- Only the Noctambus tariff is valid on the specially identified Noctambus routes (CHF 5.00 or CHF 10 depending on tariff zone).
- The Half-Fare travelcard, Track 7, etc. are not valid.
- If you have a GA travelcard, you pay a standard supplement of CHF 5.00 for the entire network.
- Your Vagabond travelcard can also be used on the Noctambus network if you pay a supplement of CHF 8.00 for a monthly travelcard or CHF 80 for an annual travelcard.
Prices and product specifications are subject to modifications.
- Having your change ready will make boarding faster.
- Multiple-journey tickets – 6 journeys for the price of 5 – can be bought from the Delémont PostBus ticket office or on the buses (only during Noctambus operating hours on the CJ routes).
How to buy
The tickets are only available from staff on the Jura Noctambus.