Schaffhausen Public Transport night buses.
1 supplement for 9 night-time networks
New: With a single night supplement of CHF 5.00 you can travel on the ZVV, A-Welle, FlexTax, OSTWIND, Zug, Schwyz and Z-Pass fare network as well as on board the Zurich-Lucerne and Schaffhausen-Singen night trains.
Offers & prices
- With night buses operated by Schaffhausen Public Transport and SchaffhausenBus, you can travel at night from Friday into Saturday and Saturday into Sunday until the early hours of the morning.
- These specially marked night network routes are subject to supplements.
- If you wish to travel on a night bus, you must purchase a CHF 5 night-time supplement in addition to a valid ticket (FlexTax, GA travelcard, etc.).
Prices, product and timetable specifications subject to modifications.
- If you are able to present a Schaffhauser Kantonalbank Maestro card, you do not have to pay a supplement to travel on night buses within the canton of Schaffhausen.
- Save as you travel: Get a 10% discount with the multiple night supplement card of 6 supplements for CHF 27.
How to buy
Night-time supplements are available from ticket counters during opening hours. At other times, they can be purchased at ticket machines, via SBB Mobile or from staff on the night bus.
The night supplement is also available by text message. Simply text “NZ” to 988. CHF 5.00 per text message (on Swisscom, Sunrise and Orange networks).