The Zug Night Express for the Zug region.
1 supplement for 9 night-time networks.
New: With a single night supplement of CHF 5.00 you can travel on the ZVV, A-Welle, FlexTax, OSTWIND, Zug, Schwyz and Z-Pass fare network as well as on board the Zurich-Lucerne and Schaffhausen-Singen night trains.
Offers & prices
- With the Zug Night Express, you can travel at night from Friday into Saturday and from Saturday into Sunday until the early hours of the morning, on 5 bus routes in the canton of Zug.
- These specially marked Night Express routes are subject to a supplement.
- If you wish to travel on the Zuger Nachtexpress, you must purchase a CHF 5 night-time supplement in addition to a valid ticket (all Zug regional transport system tickets and national tickets).
Prices, product and timetable specifications subject to modifications.
- If you purchase your night-time supplement at the ticket machines or via SBB Mobile, you do not have to queue at the counter or buy a ticket from staff on the buses.
- Save as you travel: Get a 10% discount with the multiple night supplement card of 6 supplements for CHF 27.
How to buy
Night-time supplements are available from ticket counters during opening hours. At other times, they can be purchased at ticket machines, via SBB Mobile or from staff on the buses.
The night supplement is also available by text message. Simply text “NZ” to 988. CHF 5.00 per text message (on Swisscom, Sunrise and Orange networks).