Take the train on your business trip to Italy.
Various EuroCity connections make it incredibly easy to travel to Italy from Switzerland. Several times a day, you can travel to Milan from stations including Zurich, Basel, Berne, Lugano and Geneva.
In addition, thanks to direct connections beyond Milan, you can travel with the EuroCity to Venice, Bologna and Genoa.
Benefit from the many advantages rail travel has over air travel and arrive more quickly in the Italian business capitals:
- You can reserve and purchase most tickets conveniently at your workplace.
- You simply board the train in the heart of the city.
- You have your baggage with you during the whole journey.
- You travel inexpensively and save time avoiding security checks, boarding and check-in procedures as well as baggage claims.
- You can use the entire journey time to either work or unwind.
- You arrive at your meeting, congress or business call well-prepared and rested.
Prices including VAT. Prices, product specifications, exchange rate and timetable subject to modifications.