Take the train on your business trip to France.
Thanks to the fast TGV services, your journey time to Paris will fly by in just three hours from Basel and Geneva, and four hours from Zurich.
Take advantage of the many benefits that train travel offers and reach the heart of French business districts more quickly:
- You can reserve and purchase tickets conveniently online and print them out at your workplace.
- You simply board the train in one city centre and travel conveniently to another.
- You can use the whole trip to work or relax.
- You save time by not having to stand in queues to check in, pass through security or board, or wait around at baggage reclaim.
- You can choose between three tailor-made classes of travel: Business Première, Standard Première and Standard.
- You have your luggage with you throughout the journey.
- As a Business Première or Standard Première passenger travelling between Paris and Switzerland, you can use the SNCF Grand Voyageur lounge at Gare de Lyon station in Paris. It is located in hall 3 on level -1 of the station.
- Your journey is reasonably priced and environmentally friendly too.
- You arrive at your meeting, congress or client visit rested and well prepared.
Prices including VAT. Prices, product specifications, exchange rate and timetable subject to modifications.