Combine your train ticket with local travel by tram and bus.
When you buy a City-Ticket, you get a day pass for local transport at your place of departure and/or destination in addition to your journey between the two places.
If, for example, you are travelling between Zurich and Basel, you can choose from the following options:
- Zurich–Basel including local transport in Zurich: City-Ticket Zurich
- Zurich–Basel including local transport in Basel: City-Ticket Basel
- Zurich–Basel including local transport in Zurich and Basel: City-City-Ticket Zurich and Basel
- 1st and 2nd class
- Single journey, outward and return journey
- Full fare (100%) or half fare (50%). The half fare applies to Half-Fare travelcard holders.
A City-Ticket is valid for one day. It is available from sbb.ch/business and via the SBB Mobile app.
City-Tickets are available for the following cities and areas of validity:
Prices and product specifications are subject to change.