Travel at the lowest fares with supersaver tickets.
Would you like to take advantage of the lowest fares when travelling to your business appointments in Switzerland? Then simply look out for supersaver tickets when buying tickets online or via your mobile.
Supersaver tickets offer a discount of up to 70% on lots of rail and public transport routes in Switzerland. You can buy supersaver tickerts online or via the SBB Mobile app. Take advantage of this inexpensive way of travelling.
How to get your supersaver ticket when buying online:
- Enter the route and day of travel required.
- You will immediately see whether supersaver tickets are available.
- Choose the service you want, pay and print out your supersaver ticket.
Tip: Whenever you make a timetable enquiry, supersaver tickets will be displayed automatically if available. The earlier you look, the better your chances of snapping up a bargain. Special terms and conditions apply to the purchase of supersaver tickets.
Terms and conditions.
- Supersaver tickets can be bought in both 1st and 2nd class, subject to availability.
- Supersaver tickets are available at a discount of up to 70% on the standard or reduced* price (*with the Half-Fare travelcard, for children from the age of 6 up to their 16th birthday and for unaccompanied children under 6).
- Children under 6 years of age accompanied by an adult can travel free of charge.
- Please buy a reduced 2nd-class supersaver ticket (Half-Fare travelcard) for your dog. The supersaver ticket must be registered in the name of the dog’s owner.
The supersaver ticket is only valid for the selected travel date and selected public transport service (specific train).
Special terms and conditions.
- The number of supersaver tickets is limited.
- Supersaver tickets are available for most public transport routes, with the exception of routes within a regional fare network.
- Supersaver tickets can be purchased up to 30 days before the date of travel.
- Supersaver tickets are available online and via SBB Mobile on smartphones.
- Changes to class of travel, routes or trains may not be made with a supersaver ticket.
- The Junior or Grandchild travelcard is valid in combination with a supersaver ticket.
Supersaver tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged as a basic principle.
In a few exceptional cases, supersaver tickets can be refunded in accordance with Tariff 600.9, paragraph 8 at points of sale with electronic sales machines and access to the customer’s file.
If customers miss their booked connection or want to travel at another time, they can purchase a ticket at the standard tariff before starting the journey they originally booked and obtain a refund for the supersaver ticket after the journey. To do this, customers must show both their original supersaver ticket with confirmation from the member of the sales or ticket inspection staff and the original ticket at the standard tariff. A reduced fee of CHF 10 will be charged as per tariff 600.9. Only tickets with completely identical routes can be refunded.
Prices, products and timetables are subject to modifications.