GA travelcard – one travelcard for everything.
Flexible, economical and environmentally friendly: With the GA travelcard, simply hop on the next train and pay just 15,4 centimes per kilometre* (compared to a car: approx. 65 centimes per kilometre**).
During the validity period of your GA travelcard, you can enjoy unlimited travel on the entire SBB network and most private railways throughout Switzerland. The GA travelcard is also valid for postbuses and boats as well as for municipal public transport services like trams and buses in most cities and agglomerations.
The GA travelcard is the ideal travelcard for businesspeople who are frequently on the go and demand a maximum of flexibility. And this is all available for a fixed price tailored to your needs:
It is anticipated that business customers will continue to obtain the GA travelcard for adults up to the end of 2017 as the blue card. You can purchase the GA travelcard on the SwissPass thereafter.
* with a 2nd class GA travelcard for adults CHF 3860 and 25,000 km/year
** Example for vehicle price as new: CHF 42 000. Source: tcs.ch
The arguments for a GA travelcard.
- Flexibility thanks to frequent connections. You simply hop on board the next train.
- Economical fixed price and no additional costs such as insurance, repairs, etc.
- You can make use of travel time to work or relax.
- Environmentally friendly thanks to low-emission rail travel.
Companies have the option of underwriting the full or partial costs of a GA travelcard. Please contact us. We would be glad to advise you.
Prices and product specifications subject to change.