The following data is exchanged when using SBB Mobile Business:
- Personal data and purchased tickets are only stored on SBB’s systems. SBB uses suitable security systems to protect the personal data against foreseeable risks.
- In order to provide timetable information relevant to your location, anonymous location data is sent to SBB’s timetable systems. This location data is not stored. If you would like to prevent your location data from being transferred, deactivate the GPS function on your device.
- To optimise the app, anonymous tracking data is collected during use and sent to a third-party provider (Webtrends).
- Access to SBB Mobile Business is measured and analysed anonymously by an external provider called NET-Metrix-AG. SBB participates in the surveys/publications set up by NET-Metrix-Audit, NET-Metrix-Mobile and NET-Metrix-Profile as part of the NET-Metrix study.
- We use third-party providers to place advertisements in the SBB Mobile Business app. These companies may use information (excluding your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number) about your visits to this and other apps to help them place advertisements about products and services that interest you.
It is not possible to identify the user or their personal details based on the anonymised location and tracking data.
Please contact the SBB data protection officer if you have any questions relating to data protection or any requests for information, deletion or correction: firstname.lastname@example.orgLink opens in new window..
SBB ensures that it complies with the statutory data protection regulations. The data protection document on the SBB website contains more information on the subject.