Take the train on your business trip to France.
Thanks to the new Rhine-Rhône TGV route, which is now in operation, you can get to Paris faster than ever – in three hours from Basel and in four hours from Zurich. What's more, the new «Lyriapremière» service is available in first class. The TGV is France's high-speed train for all major national and European connections.
Benefit from the many advantages rail travel has over air travel and arrive more quickly in the French business capitals:
- You can reserve, purchase and print out almost all tickets conveniently at your workplace.
- You simply board the train in the heart of the city.
- You have your baggage with you during the whole journey.
- You travel inexpensively and save time avoiding security checks, boarding and check-in procedures as well as baggage claims.
- As a first-class passengers travelling between Paris and Switzerland, you can use the lounge Salon SNCF Grand Voyageur in Paris Gare de Lyon station.
- You can use the entire journey time to either work or unwind.
- You arrive at your meeting, congress or business call well-prepared and rested.
Prices including VAT. Prices, product specifications, exchange rate and timetable subject to modifications.