Take the train on your business trip to Germany.
Every day, over 35 trains run from Switzerland to all of the major cities in Germany. On high-speed routes, the InterCityExpress (ICE) takes you towards your destination at speeds of up to 300 km/h.
Benefit from the many advantages rail travel has over air travel and arrive more quickly in the German business capitals:
- You can reserve, purchase and print out all tickets conveniently at your workplace.
- You simply board the train in the heart of the city.
- In 1st class you will be given a free seat reservation.
- In 1st class you can use the Deutsche Telekom hotspot free of charge in the WLAN area in many ICE trains.
- With a 1st class international ticket you can use the DB Lounges for free.
- You have your baggage with you during the whole journey.
- You travel inexpensively and save time avoiding security checks, boarding and check-in procedures as well as baggage claims.
- You can use the entire journey time to either work or unwind.
- You arrive at your meeting, congress or business call well-prepared and rested.
Prices including VAT. Prices, product specifications, exchange rate and timetable subject to modifications.