Take the train on your business trip to Italy.
Various EuroCity connections make it incredibly easy to travel to Italy from Switzerland. Several times a day, you can travel to Milan from stations including Zurich, Basel, Berne, Lugano and Geneva, and once a day you can continue direct to Venice.
Benefit from the many advantages rail travel has over air travel and arrive more quickly in the Italian business capitals:
- You can reserve and purchase most tickets conveniently at your workplace.
- You simply board the train in the heart of the city.
- You have your baggage with you during the whole journey.
- You travel inexpensively and save time avoiding security checks, boarding and check-in procedures as well as baggage claims.
- You can use the entire journey time to either work or unwind.
- You arrive at your meeting, congress or business call well-prepared and rested.
Prices including VAT. Prices, product specifications, exchange rate and timetable subject to modifications.