Conditions of the 4-Day Pass.
- is valid on four consecutive days in the GA Travelcard area of validity.
- is valid on the fourth day of travel until 5am the following day.
- is only valid together with a valid Half Fare Travelcard or Trial Half Fare Travelcard .
- is available for 1st and 2nd class.
- costs CHF 139 in 2nd class and CHF 199 in 1st class.
- can be purchased between 19 September and 31 October 2022 for four consecutive travel days between 19 September and 3 May 2023. The last possible day for the start of validity of the 4-Day Pass is 30 April 2023. The travel dates must be selected during the purchase.
- is available via mobile, online, at most staffed public transport points of sale and from many public transport ticket machines.
- entitles you (in combination with a Half Fare Travelcard or Trial Half Fare Travelcard) to purchase a 1-day class upgrade or a route-specific (Supersaver) Class Upgrade for a discounted price.
- entitles you (in combination with a Half Fare Travelcard or Trial Half Fare Travelcard) to purchase discounted zone upgrades outside of the GA Travelcard area of validity.
- cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Travelling with children.
Children aged at least 6 and under 16 can travel at a better price with the existing children’s offers (Junior Travelcard, Children’s Co-Travelcard or Day Pass Children). You can find all the information at www.sbb.ch/en/children. Children under 6 travel free of charge.
Prices, products and timetables are subject to modifications.