Disclaimer and conditions of entry, Instagram competition.
The competition has no connection with Instagram and is in no way sponsored, supported or organised by Instagram. The contact person and person responsible is solely the organiser (SBB AG, Hilfikerstrasse 1, 3014 Bern). The competition has no connection with Instagram and is in no way sponsored, supported or organised by Instagram. The contact person and person responsible is solely the organiser (SBB AG, Hilfikerstrasse 1, 3014 Bern).
- The draw will be conducted in German, French, Italian and English.
- The draw closes on 08.10.2021 at 23:59. Entries received after this time will not be included in the draw.
- Participation is free of charge and does not depend on a purchase.
- Participation is via direct message on Instagram and under the tags #sbbcffffs and #sbb4climate.
- Even in the case of multiple entries, only one prize is possible per participant in a competition.
- Cash payment of prizes is excluded.
- Participants do not use licensed or otherwise protected material and respect the privacy of third parties.
- Comments that violate Instagram guidelines or Swiss law, such as copyright, will be deleted without notice. The participant is therefore excluded from winning.
- Persons who are legally resident in Switzerland and at least 18 years of age may participate.
- In the event of a draw, the winners will be selected at random after the closing date for entries. In the case of guessing questions, the person who is closest to the correct answer will win.
- The winner will be informed personally via a direct message on SBB's official Instagram profile after the closing date, with a request to provide the postal address for sending the prize. The winner must send the postal address by e-mail within 24 hours. If a winner does not reply within this time, the prize will be drawn again from among the participants.
- The participant is responsible for the accuracy of the postal/e-mail address provided. The names of the winners may be published.
- The promoter does not collect or store any of the participants' Instagram names. Address data will only be collected from the winners and will only be used for the purpose of sending the prize. No data will be passed on to third parties.
- Participants' data will only be kept for as long as is necessary to implement and process the competition. If they are no longer required, they will be deleted.
- However, participants agree that the photos or videos they have submitted may be published and used on Facebook, Instagram and elsewhere.
- The promoter reserves the right to adjust, modify or cancel the contest if necessary.
- There is no right of appeal or cash payment of the prize.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding the prize draw.