Hello? This is a family of foreign tourists.
There are two adults (51 years old, 54 years old), two male college students (21 years old, 22 years old), and one male high school student (15 years old), all five.
Stay at Grindelwald for 3 nights and 4 days.
I will purchase a 3 day Jungfrau Travel Pass ticket.
We plan to purchase the Saver-Day-Pass dated August 7, 2023 and August 10, 2023. There is no discount card.
One family representative registered as SBB member and has one ID.
1. Log in with the representative ID and register the names and information of the remaining four people,
Can I buy 5 tickets at a time?
2. Four adults and four college students have four second-class Saver-Day-Pass seats for August 7,
Can I buy 4 second class Saver-Day-Pass tickets for August 10th?
3. Should a 15-year-old high school student purchase one second class Day Pass Children for August 7th and one second class Day Pass Children for August 10th?
4. Do I have to print out the purchased Pass and keep it?
5. Let me know if anything else is missing. Thank you.